As the Tweedles sang, how do you do and shake hands? The perfect instruction for a wedding or party this is ideal for up to 120 people; it has six layers but nine kinds of cheese! The bottom layer combines four quarters of Quicke's excellent Mature, Smoked, Red Leicester and Double Gloucester. The first tier is your choice of one of our Cheshire Cheese Company large 2kg waxed wheels of cheese. Moving up a level to the King of Cheese is a ring of Blue Stilton, followed by a layer of the Somerset made, Maryland 12 months old, black waxed extra mature cheddar. A handmade British creamy Cricket St. Thomas Camembert is the fifth layer before you get to choose one of our Cheshire Cheese Company waxed truckles of cheese for the top.
If you think we're waxworks," he said, "you ought to pay, you know. Waxworks weren't made to be looked at for nothing. Nohow!"
Please note: the board and the floral decorations are not supplied with the cheese. The cheese celebration cake is also provided unassembled; please refer to our photographs to copy the configuration and decorations.
About our Cheese Wedding & Celebration Cakes Cakes
Our Wonderland range of Cheese Celebration Cakes comprises a selection of multi-tiered British cheese layers that will make your party truly memorable. They are perfect as a centrepiece to your wedding, birthday, anniversary or any significant get-together.
Cheese Celebration Cake Delivery
Free delivery is included in the price of each Wonderland Celebration Cake. Please note that there is a 7 day lead time for delivery, and you can pre-book a date in advance for the delivery to arrive; please do not make this the actual date of the event, but 3 days prior is advised. Please create a separate order for biscuits or additional items.
- Delivery is free with each Celebration Cake purchase
- Please allow up to 7 days for delivery and fulfilment (add the delivery date, not the event date above). We will contact you to discuss this and confirm arrangements.
- If you are based in the South West of England our direct personal delivery will be confirmed as a Wednesday to Friday slot.
- If you are anywhere outside of the South West of England, we use DHL UK Next Day with tracked next day delivery on a 7 day cycle usually every Wednesday for delivery.
- We recommend selecting a delivery date at least 3 days before your event
- Please remember to store the cheese tiers in a fridge or very cold area
- The soft and blue cheese should only be stored in a fridge at below 6oc
- The Wonderland Celebration Cakes will be supplied boxed individually and not as a tower.
- You will simply need to assemble these using the photographs on our website as a guide.
- If you have an urgent requirement, please get in touch and we will try to help you. Please contact Sophie via email [email protected] or call customer services on 0808 189 0725 option 1
We're here to help...
If you prefer to discuss your special day with a bespoke option with accompaniments, please contact Sophie via email [email protected] or call customer services on 0808 189 0725 option 1.
Don't forget Chutneys & Biscuits...
Complete your perfect party with perfect accompaniments of chutneys and biscuits. Here was have included an estimated and suggested amount of both. These need to be ordered as separate items and they will be sent to you before the Wonderland Celebration Cake arrives. Use the code WONDERCAKE10 for 10% off the cost of these additions.
We estimate 12-14 Chutneys and 17-20 packets of biscuits with your Tweedle Dees How Do You Do Cheese Party
Please contact us immediately if there is an issue with any of the Wonderland Celebration Cakes upon arrival. If you can include a photograph via email that will help us quickly resolve any errors. We cannot accept any returns under any circumstances, our very strict hygiene regulations mean that we cannot accept returning cheese they would be destroyed before entering our premises due to a risk of contamination.