- Frequently Asked Questions
Please use the FAQs below to help find the answer you’re looking for. Alternatively drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.
A: You will gain points with every purchase you make, friend referrals, product reviews and achievements and ranks. We automatically give you extra points on your birthday and there are special offers for extra points available, keep a lookout for our emails offers. For full details and guides click here.
A: We send out orders every day Monday to Friday for next day delivery. We use Royal Mail 24 tracked and signed for service for all cheese products. You need to order before 1.00pm Monday to Friday to get a next day delivery please note this is NOT a guaranteed service. We use Royal Mail couriers who will email and SMS you updates for the progress of your order delivery. Parcels containing alcohol must be signed for by someone over 18 years of age.
A: You must be logged in, add your cheese choice to the cart and then click top right Shopping cart Icon to view cart. At the bottom of the page next to the total you will find a coupon box please add your code. if you have a Gift card see next FAQ
A: You must register on our website and be logged in to use the balance from your gift card. Add your choice of products to the cart and then click top right Shopping cart Icon to view cart. At the bottom left of the page you will Apply Gift Card Code, add your code here. The balance will be taken from the card if you have credit this will be assigned to your logged in account for use with a future order.
A: If on the rare occasion you receive a damaged or missing item from your order, we will offer a refund or we will offer you a voucher code which will exceed the value of the missing or damaged items. Due to the high cost of shipping our policy is not to replace the item except in the case of a total loss of parcel.
A: If you created an account on our old website you may need to reset your password. This is easy to do just use the Forgotten Password link and follow the instructions to reset your password. Please be aware a secure 8+ digit password is required with caps, letters, numbers and a special symbol eg: Aletmein123!. Too many tries to login will lock your account for 15 minutes if you are still having issues please email us email@example.com
A: This may be caused by your local computer browser storing old information also known as a cache or cookies. The old information is overriding the page content and you need to login with a fresh internet browser session. This is a simple process of launching a Private Browsing Session in Firefox or Microsoft Edge or an Incognito Window in Chrome. Once open go to our website and login or reset your password once more. Too many tries to login will lock your account for 15 minutes if you are still having issues please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
How to go Incognito or begin private browsing
Go Incognito on Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome and click the wrench icon in the top right corner.
2. Click ‘new incognito window’.
3. Alternatively, you can press Ctrl + Shift + N.
You can also open a link in a web page in Incognito Mode.
1. Right-click on the link you want to open in an Incognito window.
2. Click ’Open in new incognito window’ from the context menu.
You can tell if you’re browsing privately by looking for the logo of the person in disguise in the top-left corner of the window. He’s wearing sunglasses, a hat and a raincoat.
Go Incognito on Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Firefox and click the hamburger Menu button – it looks like three parallel lines.
2. Click ‘New private window’.
You can also open a link in a web page in a private window.
1. Right-click on the link you want to open in a private window.
2. Click ’Open in New Private Window’ from the context menu.
You can tell if you’re browsing privately by looking for an icon of a purple mask in the top-right corner of the window.
Go Incognito on Microsoft Edge
1. Open Microsoft Edge and click the ‘More’ icon – it looks like three dots.
2. Click ‘New InPrivate window’.
Microsoft Edge doesn’t have an InPrivate Mode shortcut like Chrome or Firefox. You can tell if you’re browsing privately by looking for the InPrivate label in the top left corner.
Go Incognito on Safari on the Mac
1. In Yosemite and later, open Safari and click on ‘File’.
2. Click ‘New Private Window’.
3. Alternatively, click Command + Shift + N.
4. In Mavericks 10.9 or older, open Safari and click Safari in the browser’s Menu bar and select ‘Private Browsing’.
Private browsing tabs in Safari are separated from non-private tabs.
Go Incognito on Opera
1. Open Opera and click ‘Customise and control Opera’ button on the top left of the window.
2. Click ‘New private window’.
3. Alternatively, you can click Ctrl + Shift + N.
While Opera isn’t the most popular web browser, it has some pretty cool features for its Incognito Mode. When you launch the private browsing mode in Opera, the browser offers to turn on the in-built VPN for extra privacy and security.
You can tell if you’re browsing privately by looking for an icon of sunglasses in the tab you’re currently viewing.
1. Go Incognito on Internet Explorer
2. Open Internet Explorer and click the ‘Tools’ button in the top right – it looks like a gear icon.
3. Hover over ‘Safety’ and click ‘InPrivate Browsing’.
4. Alternatively, you can click Ctrl + Shift + D. You can tell if you’re browsing privately by looking for the InPrivate label in the top-left of the browser.
Go Incognito on iOS - iPhone, iPad
1. Open Safari and tap the tabs icon – it looks like an icon of overlapping squares.
2. Tap ‘Private’ and then tap ‘Done’.
When you’re browsing privately, Safari will appear black – as if you were browsing in Night Mode. Repeat the steps to go back to non-private browsing.
A: If you have a Cheese Club Membership Card you want to add the number to an existing account you can do this within your My Account area. Log in click top right My Account > navigate to the Account Details > add your membership number and save. Simple as that - the card number is checked and then activates you as a Cheese Club members. Any problems please email us at email@example.com and we will help you update your membership.